Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back-to-School

Laus Deo Semper. Praise God Always.


It's the first day of classes for most schools today. (Therefore it's also my sister's first day as an official teacher. :D)

But of course, I'm not affected by school stuff for four years already. *sigh*
When I was young, I loved the smell of new books and was excited to read them all. I glowed looking at my new notebooks and fought with myself over which notebook goes to which subject. Those were the only complications in life then. *sigh again*

So how's all this back-to-school reminiscence related to the picture? Nothing much except that these angels were taken from the top of the Main Building in Holy Angel University, my alma mater.

Eight years. Eight years I've stayed in the university. Four of which I met some of my life-long friends. Another four of which I rode into the roller coaster of love. Haha. Funny how I did not mention studying here. XD

Let's stop this reminiscing already before it gets worse. Hahaha.

No comments:

Sponsors

Your Ad Here