Saturday, July 19, 2008

Iced Gems



Good evening, everyone! If you haven't yet noticed, voting for Idol Blog '08 has officially closed for its second week.

Arvin of Damuhan emerged as the winner as we are all expecting. Hehe. Meanwhile kambal Enday and I bagged the second and third place, respectively. I'm so happy with the results for I consider them both my blogger friends. ^^

Thanks to everyone who participated - the contestants for the friendly competition, Marky of Tiklaton for hosting a successful event, and of course the 1005 votes that came from you all who supported and cheered for your respective candidate.

Iced Gems

I am ever-grateful to everyone who constantly voted for me and those who even campaigned for my blogs. (Blogs because my personal blog NER was also nominated in another contest for the same week. Whew! Update: It won the customized layout contest! Yay! ^^) The iced gems above are for your sweet efforts that I won't forget. I am deeply touched with the support. Hugs and kisses to you all. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis congrats for bagging a prize! Wow, alam mo paborito ko tong ice gems nung nasa Pinas ako i think 2.50 isang balot nito hahaha :))

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews

imelda said...

Wow, congratulations for the 3rd place award.

old ka silyas said...

parang pamilyar yung pagkaing yun saken, teka may pritos ring ka ba dyan? niyahahaha... buhay pa pala yang pagkaing yan

Sponsors

Your Ad Here