I am really touched with my blogging friends F&F and Emcee for giving me this award. I heart you both. Mwahugs. ^^
Before I continue with this tag, let me just clear things out that I don't really curse. Hehe. :D
Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?
Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.
Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well…why not tell ‘em so?
LOVE ON ‘EM
* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
* Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Grab code’s below - don’t forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club.
Ok, here's my turn to kick other asses. Hehe. I'm kicking...
1. Retarded's Notebook. He never fails to make me laugh. And I need to have a dose of laughter everyday. (Well, who doesn't?) What I like with Alex is that his sense of humor has sensibility. ;) (Alex, you owe me big time with this compliment. Hahaha.)
2. Damuhan. Again, another blog that makes me smile, laugh, and still appreciate my being Filipino. Arvin is also the Idol Blog '08 Winner for its second week. :)
3. The Fab and The Furious. Despite having received this award already, I can't help but include them in this list because I really love F&F's informative and fab blog! Plus I'm a fan of their loveteam. ^^
4. All Best of the Philippines. I really admire people who blog about their hometowns or even their motherland, especially Filipinos like Arjay who constantly provides us with bits and pieces of Filipino culture and heritage. Filipinos unite! ^^
5. All Knowing Superboi. Superboi is the epitome of the term "Kick Ass", methinks. Hehe. She's not the girl next door who's cutesie and artsie. She's mean-spirited when she wants to and I love her "adikness". I like people who are true to their skin and Superboi is no plastic. Uh-uh.
So there you go, I've done my part of the kicking. Go, kick some ass! Make a difference. Peace out! \0/