Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Water-Lily Welcome



Welcome to my photo blog! (So loooooooooong since I wanted to have one but I didn't have a camera then. Hahaha.)

I'll be posting one pic a day and strike a conversation or even make a story or poem about it, depending on my mood. Hope you'll join me as I wander through the beauty of our surroundings, from the simplest sandals to the grandest towers. How I'll be able to capture that, we'll see. Hehe. Disclaimer though, kindly bear with me 'coz I'm just a beginner in the art of photography. Perhaps we can both learn in the process, ei?

So, welcome again! Ooh, before I forget, I'm Nerissa De Castro and if you want to know more about me, visit my personal blog N.E.R. for details. God bless and see you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Sponsors

Your Ad Here